The objective of the examination is to ensure that candidates have an introduction to Operational Risk.
The examination will test candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the following elements:
• Risk Basics
• Other Major Risks
• The Nature of Operational Risk
• The Causes and Impacts of Operational Risk
• Operational Risks Arising in the Trade Cycle
• The Support and Control Functions
• Operational Risk in the Regulatory Environment
A 1 hour examination of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidates sitting the examination by Computer Based Testing may have, in addition, up to 10% additional questions as trial questions that will not be separately identified and do not contribute to the result. Candidates will be given proportionately more time to complete the test.Download the sample exam
Call us on +971-4-889-5829, or drop us an email at email@example.com or use the form below: