The objective of the examination is to ensure that candidates demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge, theory and practical techniques required in order to assess a client’s current financial position and future requirements, make suitable investment recommendations, monitor performance and respond appropriately to changing needs and circumstances.
The examination will test candidates’ ability to apply knowledge and understanding of the following elements:
• The macro-economic context of investment advice and planning
• The main asset classes; characteristics and applications
• The main investment products; characteristics and applications
• Identification, measurement and assessment of investment risks and returns
• Portfolio planning, construction, review and maintenance
• Provision of investment advice including the ability to analyse clients’ circumstances and apply suitable investment product recommendations to meet client-led objectives
Assessment is a 2 hour examination of 80 multiple choice questions.
Candidates sitting the exam by Computer Based Testing may have, in addition, up to 10% additional questions as trial questions that will not be separately identified and do not contribute to the result. Candidates will be given proportionately more time to complete the test.Download the sample exam
Call us on +971-4-889-5829, or drop us an email at [email protected] or use the form below:
There are no upcoming events at this time